Just for fun at our last family conference we held a small chILD Quiz. The chILD brainiac’s for the night were the De Nash family who took the title over the Hyslop-Mitchell’s and Tuckers on a tie breaker question.
Well done to all who took part!
How many can you get right? Good luck!
1.What does the ChILD acronym stand for?
2. How many different chILD’s are there estimated to be?
3. Which one of these is NOT a form of chILD?
4. Which of the following is the overall function of the respiratory system?
Absorption of nutrients
Transport of oxygen
5. The respiratory system is made up of the trachea, the lungs, and the:
6. When you breathe in air, you bring oxygen into your lungs and blow out:
7. Oxygen from the air enters the blood stream at what location?
8. When the diaphragm contracts (is pulled downward), _______ occurs.
The lungs deflate
9. The trachea leads to the:
10. The right lung has _______ lobes and the left lung has _______ lobe(s).
1.Childhood Interstitial Lung Disease
2. Over 200
4. Gas exchange
6. Carbon Dioxide
10. Three, two
The tiny hairs that keep mucus and dirt out of your lungs are called?
What does FEV stand for?
Forced Expiratory Volume
What is another name for the windpipe?
What body structure protects the lungs from harm?
The rib cage